What can we do for you?
During your career, you served Canada with honour and
dedication. Now the National Association of Federal Retirees is here to serve you.
As a member,
you enjoy significant benefits focused on improving your quality of life.
Our Preferred Partner Program offers savings and exclusive discounts that more than cover your annual
membership dues. These include:
- Travel worry-free with our most popular benefit, MEDOC® Travel Insurance. MEDOC goes well
beyond the Public Service Health Care Plan to fill important gaps and ensure
peace of mind while travelling.
Travel and save with special offers from VIA Rail, Collette,
Nexus Holidays, Choice Hotels, Delta Hotels, Alamo Rent A Car, Enterprise
Rent-A-Car and National Car Rental
Protect your home, autos, valuables and
peace of mind with Johnson
Home and Auto Insurance and AlarmCare.
Get help with moving through Relocation Services Group.
Learn, save and invest while reading Canadian MoneySaver
magazine at a special price.
Our members enjoy access to information and research for practical help, and useful information that help to make retirement better.
- Access our professional research staff. We can answer your questions about superannuation acts, health care and dental plans and many issues important to pensioners.
- Enjoy Sage, our quarterly magazine packed full of informative articles that focus on you and your family at this stage of your life.
For many of our members, some of the benefits are social:
- Volunteer for the Association to manage your local branch, work on projects and help advocate on behalf of retirees.
- Get involved in the Association by attending meetings, seminars and social events in your area. We have 79 branches, so there’s one near you!
You don't have to wait for
retirement! Become a member to start saving and connecting today.