Sage is the Association’s national quarterly magazine. Available in print in both English and French, the publication is distributed to each member’s household.
Find the latest edition of Sage (PDF) on your online membership account.
Simply click here to log in. Once you are logged in, click the ‘My Documents’ link.
Regular features include:
- Analysis from some of Canada’s top political journalists
- News on the Association’s advocacy efforts — including calls to action and opportunities for members to participate
- A relationship column for Baby Boomers and seniors
- An Ask the Pharmacist feature
- Travel tips and features
- Questions answered about pensions, health and veterans’ concerns
- Association announcements
- And much more!
Join today to ensure that you never miss an issue of Sage.
To view our annual report, click here.